Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lion Tamer


Husband, Sian, Myself, Husband's Paternal Grandmother, and Husband's Father in Southern England


Husband and one-year-old Sian in the turrett of Caerphilly Castle in Wales


Sian was too scared to get a drink from a lion at the zoo, so Husband showed her the lion would not devour her. Sian thought her dad was pretty silly.


At the park for a birthday party, 1999


Husband was able to visit his family in England in 1999. His parents and sisters and brothers are all in this picture with the exception of his next youngest brother.

I have been searching and searching for Husband's baby photos. You wouldn't think they'd be that elusive, considering we don't have that much stuff piled up, and, yet, I haven't located the box. When I do, I'll post a few of him as a kid. When you see the twinkle in his eye, you'll know where my kids get their mischievous natures.

No comments: