Friday, September 3, 2010

Words Have Exploded My Feeble Brain

I have nothing left in me. No more words. I have used all of them in a series of articles from Cape Cod to vacuum pumps to weight loss in Atlanta, plus others. I'm pretty much done.

Otherwise, things are well. Joseph continues to be reluctant to go to school, but he will go into his classroom alone rather than have me hold his hand like a baby. Little Gary does not like that I work on the computer, which he considers his very own property to be utilized by him whenever the desire may strike, and when he is not using the computer, I should be paying strict attention to him. Fine. I get up early in the mornings and write late into the evenings because of that.'

The girls battle and work together and hate their chores in equal measure. But they are beautiful and they're my girls and I love them, even if I am nearly driven mad by their petty squabbles.

I had some good news today about my job. I'll let you know more as it develops, as it really still is in the development stages. Same company, slightly different job, better pay. Will I not have to research for three articles about the uses of vacuum pumps? Alas.

No comments: