Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Brain Cramp

Little Gary does some amazing things with my computer. He can change the width of my screen, disappear the tool bar, and hide things from me. I have no idea what he's done, but I fear I may not be able to log out of blogger because of his changes. The "sign out" tab has gone so far to the right that I can no longer see it. Crazy kid.

Today's article topics have been a mixed bag: gold refiners, injection molding services, assisted living facilities, and perfume oil.

I still have to write the last one about perfume oil, which sounds interesting, at least. Tuesday nights are the nights I run around, dropping kids here, picking them up there, hitting the grocery store for milk and diapers. So, I'm running late. I am not eager, but it must be done. At least, AT LEAST, it's not real estate. Or vacuum pumps, fascinating as both those topics are after 3500 words or so. We must find the positive in whatever we do. :)

No comments: