Friday, September 27, 2019

My Son Joseph: Budding Comedic Genius

I realize I've been very wordy lately. Here are the events of the last few months summed up in one-line blurbs:

I've been feeling really tired.
Eating high fat/low carb and keto has helped me feel a lot better.
Someone hurt my feelings and then unjustly hurt my friend's feelings, and that made me really mad.
I still drive a preschool bus, and I get along with my new aide.

Now you're all caught up.

Joseph, my fifteen-year-old son, recently edited a video, and the result made me and Elannah laugh so hard we got stomachaches. Thought I'd share.



Here's another one he did. I honestly can't tell if anyone else would laugh so hard they cried while watching this or if it's just the fact that this particular brand of humor is so illustrative of what makes my family (including my parents and siblings) laugh. You be the judge. Title: "You're trying to sleep as your neighbors play Scatmans World at 3am".





No comments: