Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Happy Happy Grandma Time

I have passed this graffito nearly every school day for the last two years, so I finally took a picture.
I've checked the Urban Dictionary, and I can tell you with confidence that I've only ever been zooted on life, bruh. Well, except for that one time I was fed marijuana brownies at church, and then I was only really, really sleepy, which I found strangely disappointing.

But I do have a reason to be high on life right now. My sweet oldest daughter, Sian, is going to be a mommy again! She and Nathan announced her pregnancy last Sunday when I had all my children in the house at once for a couple hours, which is all I need to make me the happiest woman alive. Sian had been happily anticipating my reaction, and I don't think I disappointed her with my squealing and jumping up and down and kisses on her cheeks and lots of hugs for my son-in-law. The baby is due in June, and that will make almost two years between Tyler and his little brother or sister (don't know which it is yet). That's a good spread.

I got to spend almost all of Sunday holding and playing with my darling grandson, who is, of course, the cutest and most wonderful baby on earth. At just a little over a year old, he's almost walking on his own, and he does a ba-a-a-a-ing sheep impression that keeps me in stitches. I was so busy playing with him that I didn't take any pictures, sorry.

Just wanted to share the happy news!

No comments: