Friday, March 6, 2009

Month of Lists Kick-off.

I have decided to publish a Month of Lists. Not only can I come up with a ton of things to list, I won't be trying (and failing) to be clever. Whatever I decide to list for the day will be my post. I know you're sitting there, agog, wondering how I come up with such brilliant ideas. I have to humbly admit I came up with it myself, after much thought, and with a great deal of enthusiasm. Maybe I'll get so enthused I'll post a couple lists at once some days. You just never know what I'm going to do next, do you? It keeps you on your toes trying to duck and weave with me, getting the feel for the spontaneous and highly creative mind processes that are just part of my everyday thinking. I know, I know. I'm just as amazed, and I live with it every day!

List #1: My Good Qualities

1. Humility

1 comment:

Allyson said...

You're so funny. Can't wait to see the rest of the lists.