Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Rampant Plagiarism Exposed

Yes, I borrowed the title for my blog from one of my all-time favorite books by Gerry Durrell, so while giving all due credit to him for his creative genius, I also flatter him by using words he penned that are just so apt.
This blog is mainly for my family and friends, should they want to read the minutiae of my daily rounds with six great (if sometimes infuriating) children, one wonderful husband (no qualifiers here as he may look at this), my mom, my dad, various siblings and in-laws, nieces, nephews and three cats. (The cats may not figure into this as much as some would like. They're good cats but they're just not all that interesting -- not like a pet puma or alligator would be. Now those are animals you'd want to write something about. Our cats are pretty typical: sleep, eat, demand fuzz therapy, repeat.)
If you don't know me, welcome to my blog. Read at your own risk.
As the baby is currently asleep and I desperately need to sweep and mop a very sticky kitchen floor (child #5 dropped and broke a jar of jelly), that's it for now. Stay posted. I love to write.

No comments: