Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just so much chatter.

Greetings from one of the Chattering Class. That's me. I'm just a chatterer. With no class. Sure, I might have an opinion and I might follow with great interest and also great trepidition the insane actions of our President and his cronies, and I might even be smart enough to wonder who can buy this "stimulus" crap and still look in the mirror; but I'm not in the IN crowd in Washington, not educated in the halls of sacred double-speak and inheritance legacy. And I don't think President Obama is the messiah foretold. Therefore, I'm in the Chattering Class, according to Senator Charles Shumer.

Since when are We the People of the United States of America just a Chattering Class? I don't care if you agree with me politically or not. I'm offended for all of us.

This chatterer is just a little upset today.

5 comments:

Allyson said...

Hello! I haven't had much time for reading blogs lately. Just read yours and wanted to let you know I enjoyed your posts. Did you ever get the ink out of the carpet or the kid?

Eva Aurora said...

Kid, yes. Carpet, emphatic NO! That will never come out. The carpet is doomed.

Anonymous said...

I hate it when pundits say "Republican, Democrat, Independent; it doesn't matter. The American public wants this (stimulus) bill to pass!" Then I become irrational and say, "No we dont'!"

Our family has survived the recession pretty well; I'm not so sure we'll survive our governments misguided efforts to bring us out of it!

Mama Williams said...

Ugh! Stimulus. Do they just want to feel like they are doing something, cause that's about it. What a stupid plan, it won't fix the problem,because the aren't addressing the problem- the banking system! Ugh!!
I feel better when I tell myself that we should be thru all this by the time my kids go to college.

Eva Aurora said...

And yet our kids will be paying for this. I hope they get to go to college.