Tuesday, February 24, 2009

In which I wipe a tear of gratitude from my eye and thank the Academy.

Like, wow, you guys! Thanks for the comments on my last post. They have re-inspired me and will keep me going. I do like blogging, even if I get tired of my own voice (and that's not a dig for more comments, by the way. Sometimes I feel like the pressure is off when I don't know if anyone's reading this or not. I do, however, get that blogger's thrill when I see comments listed.). I don't have the kind of life, thankfully, that makes for constantly exciting postings. I'm just lazy and can't think of new things to say.

Your encouragement (everyone) and advice (FOF) are all valuable to me. Thanks.

And on that note, I put here a link to a blog posting that kept me laughing hard enough to cry for a full 30 minutes. It's funny anyway, but if you're familiar with the stereotype of Utah Mormons (LDS) this blog is hilarious. If you're not, you'll get familiar with it after reading it for a while. Keep in mind that TAMN, the author, spells words just as the Utah accent says them. She's got some great idizz. Hale ya!

1 comment:

The Father of Five said...

Your very welcome...

I appreciate the similarities we have in our families, and the stories.... When I hear someone else sharing them, I don't feel so... So... So "unique"!!

I have also learned a TON of info on LDS that I would have otherwise not.

For that, I thank YOU!