Sunday, November 9, 2008

Captain's Log, Supplemental


Today is my mother's birthday. She is a warm, wonderful woman who always tries to do the right thing and instilled in me through her personal example a love of the scriptures and a love for earnest and sincere prayer. While she went through some very difficult things in her childhood, she was strong enough not to pass along the bitterness of those hurts to her children. Because of her I had a wonderful childhood and I can pass for a functioning adult. She works hard at whatever she does.
Thanks for all you do, Mom. I love you.

2 comments:

The Father of Five said...

Happy Birthday Eva Aurora's mom!!

Wishing you many, many more!

motherof8 said...

Her children arise up, and call her blessed
Proverbs 31:28

Happy Birthday to a good Mom!