Sunday, July 6, 2008

Finally, some photos!






Husband helped get all the pictures into the right format for me, so now I can post some family photos.
At the top, left, we have Oldest Child, age 13.
Next is Child Five, age 3 (almost 4).
Then we have Child Two, age 11.
Voila, Child Four, age 7.
Just left is Child Three at the piano, age 9.
Child Six's picture is already on the blog.
Child Two just lost a pesky loose molar today, much to her relief. It was definitely causing a cramp in her eating style.
We are leaving tomorrow for the cabin. We are very excited about it, and for once the kids did their chores without a lot of fuss, as I told them we weren't leaving the house in a mess and we'd just stay until it was all clean. Rather than spend half their day tomorrow getting them done, they just went ahead and did them today. They just needed a little incentive.
I may manage to get a blog posted in the next couple days by writing it this evening and setting it for tomorrow or the next day. I'm not promising anything, so don't get all excited and schedule your Blog Reading Party without checking first. I know I'm just that popular, but I don't want people getting all disappointed.
Before the end of this posting, here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure. (I'm just so excited that I can actually put photos on now!)

Superheros really do do household chores if you ask them nicely. Spidey was nice enough to help out with the vacuuming, but then we had to dust to get rid of the cobwebs. It's a little give and take.







Here's Husband when he graduated with his Masters in Elementary Education last August. I'm very proud of him and also very glad he finished finally. Even with him as a bishop I think he's around more now than when he was trying to work full-time and get all his homework and projects done.

You'll notice I didn't put in any photos of me. It's my prerogative, thank you very much, as it is my blog. When I find a picture of me I actually like (that wasn't taken back when I was much younger) then I'll put it in. Until then, tough cookies. I'm really vain, so get used to it.

3 comments:

Shanna said...

May I just say FABULOUS!!! Great job Eva. I hope the trip is wonderful. If there are any problems I think I know someone with a truck to help with the gear. We'll have to get our cameras out again and work on taking some pictures so we can get one you would be willing to put up on your blog. Drive carefully and we'll be waiting patiently for stories of adventure and wild abandon when you return. Can you bring me back a Snipe? I hear for being endangered they are fairly plentiful around there. Don't forget to put the toothpaste on your cheeks so the males won't bite. And remember to use the minty kind. I used bubble gum flavored once and I have a nasty scar from it. Anyway, have a marvelous time!

The Father of Five said...

Gorgeous Family!

They all look happy and healthy - and really... What more could a parent ask for??

Nice job, and thanks for the photos!

(Thanks to you Husband for his help too!)

Enjoy your vacation!!

Laurie said...

A bishop? You certainly are a beautiful family. What cute kiddos.