Friday, December 27, 2019

Showing Off My Christmas Crochet

This year for Christmas, I've done a bit of crocheting.

I finally finished the Sackboy I'd been promising Little Gary's friend, JJ, for the last couple of years. It's the blue guy on the left. Little Gary's Sackboy is on the right, slightly worse for wear after two years.


JJ was so happy to finally get his Sackboy that he carried it around all day while he hung out with Little Gary at our house on Christmas Eve. That made me smile.

Leading up to Christmas, I decided I didn't want to make sweet treats for my bus driver friends. I was kind of all sweet treated out by that time. Instead, I crocheted a bundle of Christmas light bulb ornaments and handed those out. It was doubleplus good because they gave the recipients a little chuckle and I enjoyed making them.



No comments: