Friday, September 4, 2020

Dr. Bukacek Was Right!

I love my new job. There's a lot to learn, and I'm frantically busy for the entire time I'm at work, but I love what I do, I love my co-workers, and I love helping students.

For the past two weeks, the school district has had the kids on early-out days, with Fridays being "remote learning days," where the students work entirely online. This means that, on Monday through Thursday, classes have only been thirty-five minutes long--not long enough to do hardly anything as far as teaching new concepts or getting into really good discussions of the subject matter. That changes next week, when classes will be run at normal times of seventy minutes per class. The teachers at the seminary are very excited for next week.

The one thing I hate about my job--the one thing--is the wearing of masks.

All the students have to wear masks, and so do we, of course. I, in my glassed-off office, take my mask off when no one is at my window speaking to me, and when the students are gone, all the faculty abandon masks altogether (and during the summer, none of us wore masks around each other at all).

Bus drivers have to wear masks while they are driving, which I find ridiculous. How is being oxygen-deprived while driving a large number of students around in a very heavy vehicle in any way safe? But I guarantee that if some Karen or Chad sees you driving without your mask fully on your face, the bus garage will get a phone call to complain. Never mind that the driver is facing away from the students and has nearly six feet of separation from the students sitting behind him or her. No, we should have drivers become sleepy and less reactive to appease the panicking public.

You know my opinion on the efficacy of masks to prevent influenza-type illnesses: it's like putting up a chain link fence to keep the mosquitos out. I've read the studies, studies on masks that were performed years before wearing a mask became a political trigger and a virtue signal. No amount of logical contortions by the media (and one of my own sons, who has become quite the left-of-center thinker) can convince me otherwise. Masks are useful in a tiny handful of situations, and this is not one of them. What they are effective for right now is to keep pushing everyone to be panicked about a virus that has not even met Koch's Postulates as a real, identifiable disease. No one has ever seen a Covid-19 coronavirus virus. It has never been isolated.

Never mind, for now, that the WHO changed its own definition of a pandemic to allow this nearly non-existent threat to be classified as an actual pandemic.

What I want to talk about is this: DR. ANNIE BUKACEK WAS RIGHT!

The Covid-19 death statistics were being deliberately skewed upward, with the result being an economic disaster that will affect us for years. She was lambasted, threatened, and name-called for speaking the truth: that the CDC was adamantly instructing that doctors list just about any death as a Covid-19 on the death certificates.

The CDC just admitted that only six percent (6%!) of deaths attributed to Covid-19 were actually attributable to only Covid-19. Less than 10,000 people in the United States have died of only Covid-19. The other 96% of deaths had one or more co-morbities that killed them, with the majority of people who died also being aged above 65, many of whom were in nursing homes.

I'm not discounting that people died. People do die, though. Everyday. Some die after a long and fruitful life, and some die tragically young. I will die someday, too. Hopefully, I will be missed by someone after I die. But, to me, it is a desecration to use someone's death as a reason to falsely frighten and panic the living into complying with draconian and tyrannical measures that cause more harm than they will ever cause good. If my death were used in that way, I would make it my personal after-life's goal to haunt the people responsible for using my death as a weapon. You think I'm being flippant? I'm not. I would not "go towards the light" until I had scared the living crap out of those sociopaths.

Obviously, this whole pandemic thing is about more than forcing people to wear masks and social distance. This experiment and all-too-successful trial will help usher in far worse tyrannies: the eventual domination of the "healthcare system" over all aspects of our lives, including our privacy, our money and our monetary and financial transactions, our bodily autonomy, our ability to travel freely, our relationships with other people, and our ability to make any personal choices for ourselves.

Think I'm exaggerating? Then you're not reading deeper than the headlines. You're not extrapolating into the future the consequences of the draconian measures that The Authorities have promised us are part of The New Normal, or, as it is also called, The Reset, or the Fourth Industrial Revolution. There are truly evil people who want to control us all, and we're handing them our collecctive heads on a big silver platter.

Sigh. But you know my opinions. You may agree, you may think I'm a loony. I just want people to think!

But in this time of Covid, I am fortunate that I love my job and the people I work with. I find a great deal of joy in my work.

No comments: