Sunday, June 2, 2019

Facebook Posts That Weren't

I made beef samosas on Friday. I just got the urge. It took me five hours and I made everything from scratch, including the dough,  but they were delicious. Sometimes I just have to prove to myself that I can still cook.

I'm increasingly craving dirt. I find myself wanting to lick rocks covered in dried mud. The smell of wet cement makes me a little crazy. I find myself daydreaming about enjoying a mouthful of mud before I realize how wrong that thought is. Time to get a good iron supplement, as I must be getting pica again.

I ran into one of my preschoolers today at the library and he was shocked. Most of the preschoolers think I live on the bus.

Husband bought a dryer for $20. After he took it apart, cleaned out all the lint, and replaced the drum rollers, it works like new. I'm always impressed by how much Husband can do. After twenty-five years of marriage, he still astonishes me with his ability to figure things out.




No comments: