Friday, December 13, 2013

Thank You

Yesterday, I wrote a long and exceedingly uninteresting post about my favorite Bollywood actors and which Bollywood movies I particularly like. I even included pictures. Then I scrapped the entire thing until I actually have something interesting to say.

Until I have something interesting to say, I am not allowing myself to post anything. Today, however, I have a special thank-you to make. In the past week, we received an anonymous gift that was completely unexpected but very much appreciated. I don't know who sent it, but we are very touched by the generosity and the effort it took on someone's part to make this gift happen. Thank you. May God bless you and yours as you have blessed us.


2 comments:

Linnea said...

I'm disappointed I can't read your Bollywood post.

Eva Aurora said...

Well, whether or not you're being sarcastic, I might just give you that Bollywood post after all. :)