Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I Saw Something Nasty in the Woodshed

My favorite movie is Cold Comfort Farm, which stars a young Kate Beckinsale as an Emma-type character who attempts to fix everything around her. Unlike Jane Austen's Emma, she gets it all right. Along the way, you are introduced to various colorful characters and sarcastic cinematography. I love it. And remember, there have always been Starkadders at Cold Comfort Farm.

If you're looking for something new to watch and you like dry British comedies, I recommend this one.



(This is especially good when you have attempted some push-ups to relieve the general body aching and, instead, created a bad back situation that makes most positions highly uncomfortable. Seriously, I am kind of sick of this whole bad back business.)

No comments: