Tuesday, April 7, 2009

List #18: Things I am Happy About

1. Using all-vegetable shortening (just a dab!) as eye makeup remover is the best use for shortening I've ever found. It works better than any eye makeup remover I've ever bought for more $$$.

2. I'm going to the temple tonight with Husband.

3. The weather was lovely today and we took a field-trip to the zoo.

4. And best of all: MY BROTHER, MIKE, WHO WAS LOST, IS FOUND! He was just living his life in Minnesota, working and living at a friend's house. Maybe he got stuck in a time warp and didn't realize he hadn't phoned home in months and months and that we didn't have any address or phone number. My mother cried when she found out he was found.

5 comments:

The Father of Five said...

Eva, that is FABULOUS news!

As a parent myself, I can imagine just how happy your mother was!

Best wishes to your whole clan!

Lena said...

even i am happy about that!

Kimara said...

Men! They never think to keep in contact with family! I am so relieved that Mike was found that must have been such a worry. I am happy for your good news

Lyn Milne said...

I'm so glad that he is found, safe and well. Extra fast offering this month;)?

Musical Melodie said...

yeesh! He should get a facebook thingie or something! Congrats!