Tuesday, February 20, 2024

The News (in Short)

 It's a bit late, but happy new year!

Some of the latest news: 

1. I am now running two seminaries instead of just one. The addition of another seminary came with a pay and title bump, which is a definite pro. I do enjoy the challenge, and I enjoy working with the new faculty. My original faculty are not the happiest that they have to share me, but they're kind about it. The con is that, because I am splitting my week between the seminaries, I feel like I'm always walking into either seminary and faculty mid-sentence and have to figure out what I've missed through context. 

2. Two of my daughters are expecting. Sophia is pregnant with her first baby, a little boy, and Siân is pregnant with her fourth baby. She's hoping it's a girl, but we don't know yet. Sophia is due in June, and Siân is due in August. I am thrilled for both little miracles!

3. Siân and Nathan and kids will be finding a house to rent when the school year ends as they have run out of room for beds/cribs in our basement. This is sad for me. Very sad. Happy for them to have more room, but sad for me.

I'm struggling a bit, which is why it's taken me so long to post anything. I'm just going to post this before I think about it too much. More later. I hope you are doing well, dear reader. 

No comments: