Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Whatever You Do, By Golly Do NOT Do Your Own Research, You Stupidhead!

Forbes Magazine published an article entitled "You Must Not 'Do Your Own Research' When It Comes to Science," in which Ethan Siegel tells you that you are so stupid that you cannot possibly learn enough to challenge The Experts and their Science, and that you should never try.

Siegel specifically mentions water flouridation and climate change as two settled sciences that should not be questioned, and then mocks those who do question. His conclusion: you may be an expert in something, but if you're not an expert in stuff the Government Experts are telling you, you should just accept what they're telling you. No questions, no research, nothing. You're not smart enough to educate yourself like The Experts have done, and you're just going to make an idiot of yourself by disagreeing, so stop it.

DO NOT DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, PLEBEIAN!
And gosh golly! Just quit questioning the anything about the pandemic, you nutty conspiracy theorist who will end up getting everyone killed because you don't think The Experts are telling you the truth about a virus that has never been isolated and proven and that is, for all practical intents and purposes, still merely a theory! Shut up and sit down!

I'm sorry. All of this has raised my libertarian-leaning, independently-minded American ire. As someone with enough brain cells and the patience to actually read articles, listen to experts, and peruse scientific studies and extract at least some useful data, I'm offended. How dare you, Ethan Siegel, tell me to never question The Experts! How dare you tell me to sit down and shut up and let "my betters" arrange my entire life!

I've been dismissed a lot in my life. It has never made me anything but angry.

Now, if I was still living in a place that fluoridated my water, I might just sit down and shut up, but that's only because I know that fluoride has a dulling effect on the brain that makes people more docile. How do I know that? Research. I also learned that the fluoride they use in water supplies is a toxic byproduct of aluminum production that would otherwise have to be disposed of according to hazardous materials standards. Instead, it's sold to municipalities and put into the drinking water. Why spend a lot of money disposing of it safely when you can just sell it to cities, who will feed it to their citizens and claim it will help their teeth while also keeping them more dumb and docile?

Like cows, perhaps. Or sheep.

I was happy to see one of my favorite YouTubers, James Corbett of The Corbett Report, address this.



And speaking of Covid-19 experts, here's an Off-Guardian article entitled "No one has died of coronavirus," detailing the findings and EXPERT opinion of Dr. Stoian Alexsov, president of the Bulgarian Pathology Association. He makes the incredible assertion--based on his own findings and expert (there's that word again!) medical opinion--that Covic-19 is not an actual illness and that no one has actually died from what they're calling Covid-19.

There is a lot of incredible information in that article. Dr. Alexsov not only calls the WHO a "criminal medical organization," but he outlines why a vaccine for SARS-CoV-2 is not only impossible but outrageously reckless.

He's a medical expert yet he questions the settled science of the pandemic? Hmmmm. What am I supposed to do, Ethan Siegel? He is an expert and he questions the narrative. Is this like crossing the streams? Will things explode? Will it be my l'il mind?


via GIPHY


No comments: