Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Spring Break

It's Spring Break, y'all!

I'm in my bikini on the beach somewhere southerly and warm, soaking in the rays and partying with my squad.

Haha. No. I'm with my squad, but we're at home, and most of them are enjoying a bout of Influenza Type A with all the symptoms that make it such a joy to experience: coughing, fever, chills, sore throat, and body aches. I had to start Joseph on a round of steroids to avoid an asthma emergency that could otherwise require a trip to the hospital. Party on!

I had a cold last week (or, now that I think about it, a mild version of the flu), but I am too impatient to be sick, so I got better in a couple days.

While I nurse Hubby and the boys back to health, I'm line editing a fiction manuscript for a client. I'm way behind on that. Way behind. Honest question: why am I typing stuff into my blog when I've got a deadline?

While I'm working, have a gander at this adorable picture of my grandson.

Perfect cuteness takes no spring breaks.

No comments: