Thursday, March 30, 2017

A Little Shredder Music

You wouldn't believe how many snowboarding movies I've watched in the last few days. I know the season is pretty much over, and, no, I haven't suddenly become a shredder. It's part of my research for a blog post for Ship Skis's snowboarders to watch in 2017.

I found this piece of music in the Full Moon movie, in the section that features Robin Van Gyn. I have become a little obsessed. Thought you might also enjoy. Click on the link below.

Easy Nothing | Youngblood


1 comment:

The Father of Five said...

Have you seen the video of Michah Peasley "The Surfer Dude" (aka... Pitted, so pitted)?

Whenever I see or hear of surfers or snowboarders, this fella pops into my head! He makes me smile! I wish I could be as passionate about something!

Surfer Dude Link

Enjoy!

FOF.