Saturday, April 6, 2013

Wide Blue Skies Covered in a White Aerosol Grid

I'm sure you won't blame me for believing in some conspiracies at this point -- at least the chem-trail conspiracy. Whatever you know or think about them, let me tell you I have observed them over my small town on a regular basis. Some days I look up and the sky is criss-crossed with white streaks. Sometimes it's just one or two trails and sometimes it's an entire grid system.

I have also observed some incredibly weird rainbows on what look like oily clouds. That may be a natural phenomenon, but the clouds don't look normal. They look like chem-trails that have spread out substantially.

I could be paranoid, but I can't help it. The sickness levels in this house and this entire city have been relentless. Everyone I talk to is having the same experience. Upper respiratory issues. Sinus infections that don't respond to antibiotics. Always feeling ill even if there isn't a specific symptom you can point to. Maybe 2013 is just an unlucky year, maybe all of these illnesses happen to be really, incredibly contagious and continue to mutate over and over so that we keep getting a new version of the same thing. Or maybe it has to do with the noxious stuff flying out the back of selected airplanes and getting into our air, water, and soil.

Just wonderin'.

No comments: