Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm So Blue


It's blueberry season. I don't think I need to say much more than that, as I'm sure you're all scrambling out of your seats and heading for the blueberry patches or the grocery store. If I had a blueberry patch nearby, I'd probably be grabbing my buckets that I had stored in the garage for this very purpose and then spending a long, sunny day stripping bushes of their blue bounty. As it is, I have to rely on the grocery store. Expensive, but soooo worth it.

Sooo worth it.

I'll see you later. I have a date with a bowl of blueberries.

2 comments:

Kimara said...

I didn't realize it was blueberry season! Not quite yet here but I will have to check it out at our supermarket! I wish I knew where wild bushes were I could pick berries for hours very soothing to me! Enjoy....don't eat to many or you will be doing a lot of something that rhymes with blue! lol

Eva Aurora said...

Ha ha ha! No kidding. I'm being very careful to enjoy in moderation.