Saturday, December 12, 2009

Don't Drop Dead With Shock

I have batteries for the camera! I knew if I waited long enough I would find an amazing deal on batteries and be very happy I kept forgetting to buy batteries. Sure enough, good things come to those who procrastinate or have a Swiss-cheese memory.

Now ask me if I've gone around and taken pictures of the house.
Go on.

no.

But I will tonight because -- cue the angelic trumpets -- all the kids did their chores and the house is in an almost completely tidy state. That was before dinner, of course, so you will have to excuse the kitchen. It is what it is. Just know that I did have it shining and spotless for whole minutes earlier today.

I'll post the pictures tomorrow. Tonight it's bedtime for the children 'cause I'm tired.

4 comments:

motherof8 said...

Any time one can have an actually lived in house shining and spotless for whole minutes should be memorialized! I look forward to the pictures.

Marco Bellini said...

BTW, this post was now posted last year, was that "A tomorrow" that you meant on posting those pictures?

Eva Aurora said...

Thank you, Barbara. Sorry about the disappointment so far. (chagrined face)

Marco, Mr. Snarky-Pants, that's entirely enough out of you.

Shanna said...

I think you were supposed to use your undeveloped psychic powers Marco and know that she meant "or anytime in the next few years." Haven't you been listening at all?!?